Nichole is a Family Nurse Practitioner who has over 9 years of experience in a range of healthcare environments, such as trauma, critical care, post-operative care, neurology, sleep medicine, and long-term care. She is committed to providing a high level of comprehensive care to individuals within the community. At Advanced Surgical Technology, Nichole assists patients with managing and treating acute or chronic conditions as well as taking care of their routine wellness visits. Nichole also specializes in aesthetics and offers various elective, nonsurgical procedures to help patients reach their cosmetic goals.
“I am passionate about overall health and wellness and making a positive difference in the lives of my patients. Making sure they understand their diagnosis and plan of care is very important to me and I make it a point to actively listen and incorporate shared decision making into my practice.” - N.J.
Nichole graduated from Chamberlain University in Chicago, IL, with a Master of Science in Nursing. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville, IL, and her Associate of Applied Science from Rend Lake College in Ina, IL.
Certificates & Achievements
- DEA License
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) | State of IL
- Family Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified (FNP-C) | American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse (RN) | State of IL
- Basic Life Support (BLS) | American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) | American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) | American Heart Association
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) | Emergency Nurses Association
AST Aesthetics & AST Primary Care Herrin
400 Rushing Drive,
Herrin, IL 62948