At Advanced Surgical Technology, our surgeon, Dr. Liyanage, uses advanced procedures to treat a range of peripheral vascular disease symptoms. Peripheral vascular disease, or PVD, is a disorder affecting your blood circulation.
Have you been diagnosed with peripheral vascular disease? Meet with us.
Various diagnostic tools can provide more information on your condition and insight into the most effective treatments for you. The types of tests we may perform can include:
- Ankle-brachial index test
- Doppler ultrasound blood flow study
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Treadmill exercise testing
- MRA (magnetic resonance angiography)
- PPG (photoplethysmography)
- PVI (pulse volume recording)
- Reactive hyperemia test