Nichole Justice has over 8 years of experience in a diverse array of healthcare environments, including trauma, critical care, post-operative, medical-surgical, neurology, sleep medicine, and long-term care. She is committed to providing all-encompassing, evidenced-based care to individuals within the community. Nichole offers primary care and aesthetic services at Advanced Surgical Technology.
Nichole graduated from Chamberlain University in Chicago, IL, with a Master of Science in Nursing. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville, IL, and her Associate of Applied Science from Rend Lake College in Ina, IL.
Certificates & Achievements
- DEA License
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) | State of IL
- Family Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified (FNP-C) | American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse (RN) | State of IL
- Basic Life Support (BLS) | American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) | American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) | American Heart Association
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) | Emergency Nurses Association
AST Aesthetics & AST Primary Care Herrin
400 Rushing Drive,
Herrin, IL 62948